Daya Maxflo attended SPE Workshop: Sand Management – Meeting the Industry’s Immediate and Long-term Needs from 25-26 April 2016 Doubletree by Hilton at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This workshop will provide a platform for the review of sand management practices and technology (desander), particularly in the Asia-Pacific region, in light of the current environment to identify opportunities for optimisation and improvement. This will be done through an open forum encouraging the sharing and discussion of experiences, solutions, best practices and lessons learnt with the view of meeting the industry’s immediate and longer term needs.
UNIQUE SELLING POINT FOR THE WORKSHOP
- Understand the immediate and longer term needs of the industry in relation to sand management and control
- Learn from the experience of both operators and service companies
- Discover the potential applications of existing and emerging technology
- Identify opportunities for optimisation and improvement in your own operations
- Network and gain connections within the sand control community
WHO HAD ATTENDED
Attendees should have an interest in, or be involved in, the development, implementation or monitoring of field sand management technology and strategies. This is a broad topic requiring input from many disciplines which may include, but is not limited to, reservoir engineering and geomechanics, drilling and completions, subsea engineering, production and operations, asset management, process and facilities, academia, etc.