Location: Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Provides a level of management for operations including EV Camera, Radial Cutting Torch, Pipe recovery on a daily basis perform services at the well site.
- Communicate and perform the technical design for each wellsite program with clients
- To assign the right people for the right job
- To do asset planning and maintenance and to ensure enough inventory to perform the job
- Monitors and reviews well site performance and is accountable for key performance indicators in respect to individuals engaged in well site service operations. Regularly uses performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement process
- Investigates and performs follow-up activities on irregular/unplanned events and/or jobs. Accountable for compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental Standards & actively promotes and uses company tools related to safe working conditions, such as Job Safety Analysis & Hazard Observation Programs.
- Involved in the process of investigating accidents, injuries, and incidents within assigned engineers using the appropriate investigative tools.
- Manages the development of personnel and focuses on improving job performance through use of competency system.
- Works with HR departments on personnel development. Assists with implementation of new technology within Wireline Pipe Recovery and Perforating.
- 8 + years of experience in Oilfield/Cased Hole/Opened Hole/Wireline/Eline & Perforating field operations or an equivalent amount of experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Cased hole Completions within operations / field. Has experience in running Free Point Indicator Tool (FPIT), fishing, backoff, chemical cutter, explosive, perforation, RCT, PTC, power cutter or jet cutter
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Able to work 24/7
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Must be fluent in English both spoken and written
Why Daya Maxflo?
Our collaborative culture values dynamic perspectives. A career with Daya Maxflo puts you at the forefront of innovation, working towards building a better Oil & Gas future. The international clients, our projects and our business will widen your experience. Working alongside professionals from a diversity of disciplines and backgrounds will help propel your career.
Daya Maxflo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. All matters relating to employment with the Company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Daya Maxflo
please email your CV to email@example.com
Daya Maxflo Sdn Bhd (website: www.dayamaxflo.com.my)
Postal Address : A-10-8, Block A, Megan Avenue 1, 189, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : +60 3 2171 1841
Fax : +60 3 2171 1481
Kindly forward a detailed resume including current and expected salary, contact numbers and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.)