Location: Russia, Malaysia, Sarawak, Brunei, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia
Level : Senior or Junior
Travel : Globally and able to be ready by 7/24
Cased Hole Field Engineer/Specialist is required to supervise and be accountable for the execution of the operational site activity and for compliance with policies, procedures and safety standards. Whilst promoting Daya Maxflo as a leader in the provision of Radial Cutting Torch (RCT), Perforating Torch Cutter (PTC), MCR Remote Firing Mechanism, EV Camera and services.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Daya Maxflo HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values.
- Able to travel and cover regional jobs (Malaysia and outside of Malaysia) as when the job requires.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Continue to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Cased Hole Completions and/or other product groups.
- Apply technical knowledge and expertise and/or complete training as required to improve necessary job skills and familiarity with Company’s Well Intervention products – MCR Oil Tool, RCT, EV Camera and future products;
- Correct MCR job execution and successful deployment of MCR Oil Tools Radial Cutting Torch, Perforation Torch Cutter and Remote Firing Mechanism through e-line, coil tubing and slick line;
- Servicing, Preventive Maintenance and upkeep of Company field asset and inventory. Ensure the tools and equipment are ready and safe for our job delivery;
- Use experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Cased Hole Completions applications as required.
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Two year Technical Diploma/Degree preferred. Wireline or E-Line/Eline, Slickline and product line training required.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Cased hole Completions within operations / field. Has experience in running MCR Oil Tools, Free Point Indicator Tool (FPIT), fishing, backoff, chemical cutter, explosive, perforation, power cutter or jet cutter
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Must be fluent in English both spoken and written
Why Daya Maxflo?
Our collaborative culture values dynamic perspectives. A career with Daya Maxflo puts you at the forefront of innovation, working towards building a better Oil & Gas future. The international clients, our projects and our business will widen your experience. Working alongside professionals from a diversity of disciplines and backgrounds will help propel your career.
Daya Maxflo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. All matters relating to employment with the Company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Daya Maxflo
please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daya Maxflo Sdn Bhd (website: www.dayamaxflo.com.my)
Postal Address : A-10-8, Block A, Megan Avenue 1, 189, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : +60 3 2171 1841
Kindly forward a detailed resume including current and expected salary, contact numbers and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.)