Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Employment Type : Full Time Salaried Employee /Contract
REPORTS TO : CEO
JOB PURPOSE You are responsible for planning, organizing and conducting sales activities to achieve short-range and long-range business development objectives in Southeast Asia. You will create business opportunities and increase revenues through the ongoing development of Client opportunities by defining and providing technical solutions which provide client value while maximizing market share and profit. You will identify market opportunities and business strategy to capture the work, and to collaborate with management in Southeast Asia, the United States, and Europe.
- Develop marketing plans, business plans, sales strategies, and action plans for identified targets of opportunity that clearly defined objectives, goals, schedules, and action assignments for Southeast Asia.
- Visit clients at their offices and tradeshows
- Act as a technical liaison between principals & the local Clients, providing technical support to both.
- Provide monthly progress reports & forecasts covering existing, & projected new-business revenues. Plus report investment requirements by principal to service customer needs.
- Monitor and report monthly on contacts, budgets, production activity by client and per country.
- Provide market intelligence for competitor market share, direction, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to exploit them.
- Confer with key customers regarding their production needs
- Maintain personal contact with key customers and update and track information using Principals’ Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Responsible for timely pre-qualification, tenders, and bid preparation
- Prepare commercial and technical quotes, tenders etc required to secure principals’ Work scope.
- Manage the project execution
- Must have completed Tertiary Education in a Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical or Process Engineering, or a related field.
- Extensive knowledge of oil and gas related production technologies (Surface Equipment)
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a remotely located Principals’ team
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills.
- Mature personal interaction and constructive attitude.
- Experience in desander, sand management, well test, welltesting, well test, Coil Tubing will be a plus!
Why Daya Maxflo?
Our collaborative culture values dynamic perspectives. A career with Daya Maxflo puts you at the forefront of innovation, working towards building a better Oil & Gas future. The international clients, our projects and our business will widen your experience. Working alongside professionals from a diversity of disciplines and backgrounds will help propel your career.
Daya Maxflo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. All matters relating to employment with the Company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Daya Maxflo
please email your CV to email@example.com
Kindly forward a detailed resume including current, expected salary, contact numbers and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) to the following:
Daya Maxflo Sdn. Bhd. (681714-M)
A-10-8, Block A, Megan Avenue 1, 189 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : +(603) 2171 1841