POSITION: Sales Manager (Well Intervention)
REPORTS TO: Head of Sales
REGION: Kuala Lumpur
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop client base (NOC’s, PSC’s, multi-national and national Well services and drilling companies) for DMSB in the drilling, well intervention and production enhancement markets.
- Development of new accounts throughout Malaysia and Asia
- Develop, lead & execute sales strategies
- Assist in multi-point sales opportunities with the DMSB sales and proposals group.
- Develop bid strategies and recommendations to DMSB portfolio clients and DMSB proposals group.
- Work with Principals to accomplish identified sales goals.
- Identifying & establishing new clients/business
- Organizing Sales Visits
- Liaising & maintaining relationship with existing clients
- Provide Pre-Sales & After Sales support to clients
- Negotiating tender and contract terms & conditions
- Reviewing cost & sales performances
- Writing Sales & Marketing reports
- Providing product training/educations & advices to clients & colleagues
- Organizing & attending trade exhibitions, conferences & meetings
- Ensuring that sales target set are being met (refer KPI attached)
- Managing the payment collection
- Responsible to monitor, mentor and develop junior team members
- Other Ad hoc duties may be added from time to time
¨ Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
¨ Minimum 5 – 10 year(s) of working experience in a Sales position
¨ Specializing in Sales and Marketing
Special Skills / Knowledge
¨ Well versed in Marketing, Business Development and Engineering knowledge
¨ Eline, Wireline and Slickline experiences and background are highly preferred.
¨ Travelling is required
¨ General good health, vision and mobility
- Results orientated.
- Strong Team player and motivator of others.
- Ability to manage / facilitate change.
- Strong communication & presentation skills, with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to build and maintain trust with internal & external clients
- Ability to work unsupervised, set own priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Customer focused.
- Negotiation skills
- An ability to think “out of the box” to establish new client opportunities.
Why Daya Maxflo?
Our collaborative culture values dynamic perspectives. A career with Daya Maxflo puts you at the forefront of innovation, working towards building a better Oil & Gas future. The international clients, our projects and our business will widen your experience. Working alongside professionals from a diversity of disciplines and backgrounds will help propel your career.
To increase hydrocarbon recoveries with lower cost for the many Oil & Gas Companies in the world. At DMAX, we are driven by our happy people, purposes and values to offer superior technologies and quality services with competitive price.
At DMAX, it is all about happiness, a place where talent is developed and opportunity is created for everyone across the organisation.
At DMAX, we do what we love and we do it together like a family, while making a positive impact to our community.
Our driving force is simply believing in being a part of something bigger than ourselves.
Daya Maxflo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. All matters relating to employment with the Company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Daya Maxflo.
please email your CV to email@example.com
Kindly forward a detailed resume including current, expected salary, contact numbers and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) to the following:
Daya Maxflo Sdn. Bhd. (681714-M)
A-10-8, Block A, Megan Avenue 1, 189 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : +(603) 2171 1841