REPORTS TO: Head of Sales
REGION: Kuala Lumpur
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a Sales Engineer, you help to create the excitement, desire and appeal of Daya Maxflo’s Products and Services.
- You’re highly skilled at uncovering clients’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions and guiding them towards decision making.
- Always curious, you stay on top of the latest news and technologies trends about market, ever ready to apply your knowledge in your interaction with clients.
- You’re proud to represent Daya Maxflo on the front line, and you get great satisfaction from helping clients develop lifelong relationships with Daya Maxflo.
- Provide Pre-Sales & After Sales support to clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals & quotations, negotiating tender and contract terms conditions
- Writing Sales & Marketing reports
- Providing product training/education & advices to clients & colleagues
- Learning through trade exhibitions, conferences & meetings
- Your success is measured by both the team and individual productivity as well as overall company performance.
- Newly introduced reward system that allows you to earn extra income
¨ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
¨ Minimum 2- 5 year(s) of working experience in a Sales position
¨ Specializing in Sales and Marketing
Special Skills / Knowledge
¨ Well versed in Marketing, Business Development and Engineering knowledge
¨ Eline, Wireline and Slickline experiences and background are highly preferred.
¨ Travelling is required
¨ General good health, vision and mobility
- Results orientated.
- Strong Team player and motivator of others.
- Ability to manage / facilitate change.
- Strong communication & presentation skills, with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to build and maintain trust with internal & external clients
- Ability to work unsupervised, set own priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Customer focused.
- Negotiation skills
- An ability to think “out of the box” to establish new client opportunities.
Why Daya Maxflo?
Our collaborative culture values dynamic perspectives. A career with Daya Maxflo puts you at the forefront of innovation, working towards building a better Oil & Gas future. The international clients, our projects and our business will widen your experience. Working alongside professionals from a diversity of disciplines and backgrounds will help propel your career.
To increase hydrocarbon recoveries with lower cost for the many Oil & Gas Companies in the world. At DMAX, we are driven by our happy people, purposes and values to offer superior technologies and quality services with competitive price.
At DMAX, it is all about happiness, a place where talent is developed and opportunity is created for everyone across the organisation.
At DMAX, we do what we love and we do it together like a family, while making a positive impact to our community.
Our driving force is simply believing in being a part of something bigger than ourselves.
Daya Maxflo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. All matters relating to employment with the Company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Daya Maxflo.
please email your CV to email@example.com
Kindly forward a detailed resume including current, expected salary, contact numbers and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) to the following:
Daya Maxflo Sdn. Bhd. (681714-M)
A-10-8, Block A, Megan Avenue 1, 189 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : +(603) 2171 1841