- Act as a technical liaison between principals & the local Clients, providing technical support to both.
- Responsible for timely prequalification, tenders, and bid preparation
- Prepare commercial and technical quotes, tenders etc required to secure principals’ Work scope.
- Should maintain a general understanding of the technical work performed and work processes used by Project Engineers, Lead Engineers and below. In select cases the Project Manager may be called upon to perform select technical duties, as appropriate.
- Provide primary, overall interface with client.
- Coordinating overall engineering & drafting efforts of all disciplines on project.
- Coordinate all technical design activities (all disciplines).
- Responsible for staffing requirements for all disciplines.
- Coordinate project schedule.
- Coordinate distribution of project data.
- Responsible for work breakdown structure (development and monitoring).
- Assess and communicate project priorities (client and staff).
- Management of project budget.
- Assure timely delivery of project deliverables for all disciplines.
- Facilitate client and staff meetings (information flow).
- Preparation of regular status reports.
- Manage project action items.
- Assure checking of all project deliverables.
- Responsible for overall management of changes to project.
- Mediate project conflicts.
- Coordinate project audits and audit action items.
- Approve all significant project correspondence (telecon, meeting minutes, etc)
- Must have completed Tertiary Education in a Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical or Process Engineering, or a related field.
- Extensive knowledge of oil and gas related production technologies (dynamic desander, produced water treatment and analysis).
- Worked at oil & gas offshore platform and also rig before
- Able to work at oil & gas offshore platform and also rig
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a remotely located Principals’ team
- Must be an excellent communicator and be comfortable to work with all levels of management with clients in the region
Kindly forward a detailed resume including current and expected salary, contact numbers and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) to the following:
Daya Maxflo Sdn. Bhd. (681714-M)
A-10-8, Block A, Megan Avenue 1, 189 Jalan Tun Razak 50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +(603) 2171 1841 Fax : +(603) 2171 1481
E-mail : email@example.com